Car Brake Repair & Services
Maintaining the car brakes proof the contrast between safe and dangerous driving. We hope your brakes are checked regularly so you do not be surprised when it comes to repairing them. However, if you stop performing maintenance, there are still signs that it is necessary to check or repair the brakes.
Do your car brakes need checking?
Braking systems in cars are one of the most important safety components, allowing you to slow down, stop, avoid potential accidents and keep your car stationary when parked. There’s a lot more to the braking system than just brake pads; it’s vital that you get the entire system checked and maintained regularly to ensure your family travels safely. We recommend you check and service brake systems every six months to keep them in good working order. Maintenance and repair work on your brakes should always be carried out by a professional.
Why come to Pacific Auto Centre brake service & repair in Thornleigh?
- 24/7 service and support
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable car brake repair specialist
- All our services are available at affordable prices
Car Brake Repair & Maintenance in Sydney
The most obvious indicator that the brakes need to be repaired is when the brakes scream when you release or apply them.
In fact, when the brakes emit this noise, this means that the brake pads are made of metal and rub against the metal rotor brake and the brake repair is more than necessary. This is absolutely dangerous and you should not drive your car in this state to drive with little or no braking power.
Other indicators of brake wear include grabbing when applied or steering wheel vibration when the brakes are applied. Another warning sign is that the braking distance increases as the brakes take longer to run. If the brakes are examined well in advance before you feel metal on metal, you may still be able to get ahead with a brake repair service that does not mean replacing the complete brake system and you can simply replace the brake pads.
All drivers, especially younger and newer drivers, need to know all the signs that their vehicles need the brake repair. First, the brake light can turn on and may have been on for days. The parking brake may be tight and when the car restarts later, the brake may not be working at all.
There are other physical signs, such as the need to press the brake harder and lower for the wheels to react. This could be a sign that the brake fluid is low due to a leak. There are also cases in which, when the brakes are applied, a noise is heard, which may or may not be linked with other signs associated with the brake repair requirements. This indicates that the brake pads are worn and can be easily replaced, such as liquid, by checking the brakes at the local garage. But all new and young drivers, in the end, must all prevent any warning from being taken seriously and controlled.
Other examples of components of the automotive brake system that can be repaired or replaced include brake discs. In older cars, the rotors can be shaved so that the metal is smooth again, and this ensures a longer life for the brake rotors of your car. However, in newer cars, the rotors are generally designed to be thinner and lighter, which reduces the possibility of reducing the metal for a new soft life. Therefore, if you have a new car, you should probably replace it instead of rotating or shaving the rotors following the advice of your mechanic.
The life of your car’s brakes depends on many factors, including driving habits, the place of conduct, the type of car you drive and the quality of the brake components.
To book a service or have your car’s brakes checked CALL US TODAY! (02) 9484 0495
Address: 7 Pioneer Ave, Thornleigh NSW 2120
*Price may vary depending on vehicle type. Call 02 9484 0495 for more information
Car Brake Service & Repair Specialist
Brakes are unquestionably one of the main function that are key to vehicle safety. The need to press the brake to block a collision which can occur in a fraction of a second. Because they mean the variation between life and death, you should periodically check the brakes and replace parts if necessary. The brakes send a few caution signs, so they ask a simple subject your Do your car brakes need checking? Regularly checking to show if there are any problems in the brake system. These signs indicate that the vehicle’s brakes should be checked regularly.
1. Do not ignore any particular sound that occurs during slow down. A failure, a squeak or other strange sounds may indicate the wear of the brake pads. Replacing brake pads is easy and inexpensive.
2. A sharp noise, which occurs soon after replacing the brake pad or any other brake repair, may be a sign that the mechanic did not properly lubricate the brake pad. Immediately take the car to the mechanic who should solve the problem.
3. Shaking the brake or steering wheel is a sign of damage or damage to the rotor. This should not be ignored, and the car should be seen by the mechanic as soon as possible. If the rotors are still quite thick, a simple rotation of the rotor is an available correction; however, if the damage is very serious, it must be replaced.
4. The light of the burning brake may indicate a lot of different problems and you should contact the mechanic. One of the most common problems that cause brake light is the brake fluid level. This can be easily checked at home. The main brake cylinder is usually on the driver’s side, under the front cover. The brake fluid level should be closer to the maximum line than the minimum line. A low level of brake fluid can cause leakage or wear of the brake linings. The mechanic must make the necessary checks to eliminate additional problems.
In addition to the obvious safety problems, there are other financial reasons for regularly checking the vehicle’s brakes. If the car is used with a used brake pad, it can damage the brake system equipment, which can cost significantly more than just replacing the brake shoe. With frequent braking, most repairs should be the simple and inexpensive replacement of brake pads. The attempt to save by extending the time between checks on the brakes will result in the need to replace entire parts of the braking system, which is extremely expensive. Always ask yourself, Do your car brakes need checking?to remind your self about the importance of the braking system.
Your brakes play a very important role in ensuring you (and others) safety while driving. The last thing you want is to go into braking mode and suddenly you realize that you can not slow down or stop completely. Recognize the signs of wear and seek professional help. This is a small price for general long-term security.
Testing the brakes may not be what you think too often. However, knowing how your brake works can have an effect on life and death, especially if you know how to detect that something is wrong.